Sunday, August 9, 2009

Love Letter from Tylamar

Hey ya'll,

This weekend was definitely eventful. I been performing and just spreading the word about new music coming this fall. I just a lil' while I will be realeasing my 1st single. "Do what u need" is such a good song.When Tone of Tone Productions produced the track I was in love.I just knew I had to deliver the song the way I felt it when I heard that beat play. I think I definitely did this beat justice. It speaks of treating a women good and giving her all that she needs, because #1 your capable of doing that, & #2 you love her so much it's hard not to give her what she wants! The album itself can get a lil' edgy so I'm hoping everyone feels me on this one. I had to do me on this one. I love the level I'm at but of course I'm trying to take this to the next level. I'm forever learning and growing. Well please be on watch for my new musiac releases. Tylamar.com coming soon!

Love,
Tylamar

No comments:

Post a Comment