Monday, June 15, 2009

New Tylamar Blog Support the Man behind the music!!!

Hey guys,

I am so excited my new blog address is http://tylamarmusic.blogspot.com! Make sure you guys click on the link that says Follow under the Followers heading! You can log in using your Google, AIM, or Yahoo account. Follow me and get new updates on my music and the upcoming album. There's no title for the album just yet but the new single will be released in a couple weeks. It will be on sale on the website for $0.99! You can also get the ringtone ... so I hope you guys support the new album trust me it's well worth it! If anyone saw me perform at the Comedy Show in Bordentown at the Ramada this weekend or at Club Phoenix you know Tylamar has evolved and it's on!!! Let's get um' Tylamar fans! Big shout out to Tone Productions and the Tylamar Production Staff!

Always,

Tylamar

P.S. Make sure you take the poll to help me pick my 1st single guys! The snippets will be posted shortly so you can make a decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment